2016-08-22 User Interface and Configuration Enhancements
The following updates were put in place for CDN users in our Aug. 22, 2016 release.
They are as follows:
User Interface (UI):
- A type field was added to notifications, and new icons have been introduced in the StrikeTracker User Interface (UI) to differentiate them.
- Naturally typing a comma separated list now works in StrikeTracker.
- Error messages will now display at the top of each page.
- The background on the sidebar was enhanced.
- Response models have been added to more APIs in the API docs.
- Descriptions have been improved for identified error codes.
- The dynamic content is now groupable.
- urlFilter and urlType are now populated for each type that has pathFilter.
- usageTime was added to the current analytics API.