2016-07-11 User Enhancements and Optimizations
The following updates were put in place for CDN users in our July 11, 2016 release.
They are as follows:
- A new warning was added that alerts users before attempting to delete a default certificate.
User Interface (UI):
- Increased the depth of breadcrumbs on subaccounts to five.
- A field for mobile phone displays on the user page was added.
- Admins can now resend the welcome email for new users.
- A maintenance page was added in the event of an API outage, planned or otherwise.
- Allowed for switching between HTTP and HTTPS on embed code.
- Stylesheets have been optimized.