2016-09-07 PoP Filter Added, User Interface Improvements
The following updates were put in place for CDN users in our Sept. 7, 2016 release.
They are are follows:
- Notifications: A warning notification will now display for certificate expirations.
- Users: StrikeTracker users are able to update a phone number without setting a password.
- Users: A new account activity notification is created every time a user is created on an account.
- Origins: Dynamic origins are sent out in addition to origins tied to a host through an origin connection policy.
- Barometer: A PoP filter was added to the Barometer endpoint. This helps users get information about a specific PoP.
- UI: A delete scope button now displays on the policies page.
- UI: Created and updated dates are now exposed throughout StrikeTracker.
- API: Updated date is now being set for configuration scopes on configuration push.