The following updates were put in place for CDN users in our May 31, 2016 release.
They are as follows:
- Changing accounts while viewing host analytics on the traffic analyzer no longer results in an error message.
User Interface (UI):
- The certificate edit page no longer flashes incorrect information while loading.
- Multiple enhancements to style displays on mobile.
- The delete host pop-up now displays the name of the host to be deleted in order to prevent accidental deletion of the wrong host.
- If a certificate requester is deleted, their information is saved in the certificate table, and their name displays in italics in the UI. This means that no matter who created the certificate (ex. a user that no longer exists), the information will still be saved within the table.
- A host-level resend configuration API was added.
- The username displays on the new user welcome email.
- The HCS overview is updated to fetch up to 10,000 containers and show usage for each. This enables users to search for HCS accounts within a page.