The following updates were put in place for CDN users in our April 18, 2016 release.
They are as follows:
- The password hashing algorithm was improved.
- New user creation generates a welcome email and StrikeTracker notification.
- All configuration types now have the option for a detailed description field.
- Barometer is now documented in the API portal.
- Additional timeout options have been added for origins.
- Origin type can be created by users.
- The import URLs functionality on the purge form supports all four purge types.
- The StrikeTracker command line tool was enhanced with a host clone function.
- The EveryStream player was updated to the latest version of Flowplayer.