The following updates were put in place for CDN users in our May 16, 2016 release.
They are as follows:
- Increased performance and reliability improvements.
- StrikeTracker security now restricts the creation of wildcard hostnames.
- Wildcard hostnames cannot be created if a more specific hostname exists on another account.
- More specific hostnames cannot be created if a wildcard exists on another account.
- Subject alternative name (SAN) certificates now show the host that serves each hostname and the selected delivery option.
- A background job notifies customers when their certificates are about to expire.
- Keys are searchable in the add policy wizard.
- The top hosts and top subaccounts links in the reports page are no longer clickable if the account has no hosts or subaccounts.
- StrikeTracker now has first-class support for protocol-agnostic purge.
- The API no longer allows the creation of hosts with no delivery services.
- Improved functionality now returns additional results.