The following updates were put in place for CDN users in our December 12, 2015 release.
They are are follows:
- Bulk purge support was added to the UI. When a user provides a list of URLs, one per line, and provides the settings to be applied to each purge, the user interface creates a purge batch.
- Soft purge support was added.
- Support was added for purging dynamic versions of an asset without purging recursively and for purging by dynamic header.
- A protocol selector displays on the purge page to explain the options when doing secure origin pull.
- The purge UI allows editing of any purge in a batch.