The following updates were put in place for CDN users in our Jan. 7, 2015 release.
They are are follows:
- Several improvements to the traffic analyzer, including a table of summary analytics under the main chart.
- The configuration page now includes collapsable styling and primary keys, allowing you to view important configuration at a glance and more easily traverse configuration at a scope.
- The referer policy now allows blank referer as a valid option.
- Account deletion now requires two steps: first suspending the account and then deleting it.
- Configuration list widget has been redesigned for a better user experience.
- Numerous updates for mobile.
- Configuration explorer allows you to visually explore the relationship between hostnames, hosts and origins.
- The configuration page now shows configuration inherited from the Highwinds root.
- There is a new add policy workflow that allows for easier exploration of configuration options.
- Configuration and services are now a tabbed interface on the host list, allowing you to see the CNAME target at a glance as well as access configuration with less clicks.